The Fidelius Charm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Cbox
Latest topics
» Harry Potter - The Philosopher's Stone - Jim Dale - Enhanced
Taking precautions  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 11:13 am by vanoss

» X-Generation - An X-Men Roleplay
Taking precautions  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 1:35 pm by Guest

» Hogwarts Jobs
Taking precautions  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 8:21 pm by Jess Winchester

» The Edge - Jcink No WC Space Western Sandbox
Taking precautions  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 3:52 pm by Guest

» Magical Bonds [IF] AU HP Marauder era '77-78
Taking precautions  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 9:58 am by Guest

» Lochland Grove[jcink] (real life, town, murder mystery)
Taking precautions  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 2:47 am by Guest

» We've Moved!
Taking precautions  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 2:07 am by Felix Barker

» Official Moving Date!
Taking precautions  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 1:39 am by Christabelle Gania

» Look to your left game!
Taking precautions  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 1:01 pm by Christabelle Gania

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Taking precautions

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Romeo Valentino
Death Eater
Death Eater
Romeo Valentino

Male
Number of posts : 970
Location (HP World) : Italy
Student/Adult : Student
House : Taking precautions  Slytherin_group
Health :
Taking precautions  Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Taking precautions  Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-10

Taking precautions  Empty
PostSubject: Taking precautions    Taking precautions  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 3:02 am

Romeo walked into the house sighing deeply as he tried to find words that will guide him. He looked around the house hoping that he would delay part of what he was going to suggest to Kiera. He could hear their children off playing in the house and he could smell something cooking in the kitchen. Taking off his cloak, he made his way to the kitchen hoping to get this over with as painless as possible.

Upon entering the kitchen he saw his mother standing by the stove cooking and his father at the kitchen table. He blinked several times to make sure that he wasn't imagining things as he looked around.

"Mom what are you doing here? Where's Kiera?" He asked rubbing his eyes and stifling a yawn. "You know your supposed to be waiting at home for me to call and tell you our decision right?"

"Oh i know but i couldn't wait for you so i decided to come here and we can all discuss this together as adults." She said as she continued to cook. "Oh and i wanted to make you all dinner for tonight. Go wash up and take a shower too sweetie."

Shaking his head as he walked out of the kitchen having no energy to fight his mother at that moment. He walked up the staircase to his bedroom that he shared with Kiera. Romeo only hoped that she would be inside so that he could talk to her and not be interrupted by his mother and father.
Back to top Go down
Kiera Whittle Valentino

Kiera Whittle Valentino

Female
Number of posts : 1497
Location (HP World) : London
Mood : Happy
House : Taking precautions  Hufflepuff_group
Health :
Taking precautions  Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Taking precautions  Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Taking precautions    Taking precautions  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 4:18 pm

Kiera, sweet and innocent little Kiera. She was the child that despite her parents’ murder, had retained so much of her innocence even after becoming the mother of a set of twins. Surprisingly even finishing school on top of raising two children through infancy. Her cousin Christabelle had been less than pleased with the choices Kiera had made, especially marrying a death eater. Christy had wanted to keep her sweet innocent cousin as far away from that life as she possibly could. Even Christy feared for her own children’s safety with being a part of that life.

Kiera had learned she couldn’t fight back against Romeo’s mother very easily. The woman had a way about her much like her cousin Christabelle. When she had her mind set on something, you couldn’t deter her from it. She had sighed when his mother showed up and quickly given up the fight on trying to get her to go home. She had decided that it was a much better choice to take care of the clothes that had been needing to be washed.

As Romeo entered their room, Kiera waved her wand finishing up the laundry looking to see who was entering the room. With a smile, Kiera walked over to her husband wrapping her arms around him pulling him tightly to her. “You smell.” She said wrinkling her nose before placing a quick kiss on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Romeo Valentino
Death Eater
Death Eater
Romeo Valentino

Male
Health :

PostSubject: Re: Taking precautions    Taking precautions  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 6:18 pm

Romeo laughed softly as he kissed Kiera back wrapping his arms around her squeezing her gently. "Yeah my mom said that too. I'm gonna take a quick shower then we need to talk about something important when i'm done." He gave her another kiss as he walked into the master bathroom that was connected to their room. Quickly taking a shower then changing into a pair of black jeans and a hunter's green t-shirt, he walked back into the bedroom.

Holding the towel in his hands he continued to dry off his hair a little more, then smiled at Kiera. He tossed his towel in the corner on the wooden rocking chair. Romeo pulled Kiera into his arms kissing her with passion and hunger, he felt like it had been forever since he had her in his arms. Breaking the kiss he smiled softly wanting to kiss her more but knowing that he had to talk to her.

"Kiera I think that we should for the time being send the children to my parents house so that they are safe. With all the things going on in London I don't wanna risk them being there and I don't wanna risk you being there either. I think it's safer for you all to stay in Italy with them than to be in a life or death situation in London." Romeo said looking at her seriously and hoping that she didn't yell at him for suggesting it.
Back to top Go down
Kiera Whittle Valentino

Kiera Whittle Valentino

Female
Health :

PostSubject: Re: Taking precautions    Taking precautions  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 6:39 pm

She looked at him curiously as he said that they had something important to talk about when he was out of the shower. She wondered if that was why his mother had shown up unannounced this afternoon and made herself completely at home. She have very rarely done such things. She could remember the last time his mother had done that was when they were still in school and she was staying in their home, heavily pregnant with the twins.

She could hear Andrea and Cristiano downstairs running after each other and smiled to herself as Romeo walked out of the shower. She frowned seeing him throw the wet towel on a chair in the corner of the room, but was quickly surprised to find herself being kissed by her husband. As annoyed as she was with him for throwing around a towel in a room she had just finished cleaning up, she had just as equally missed him. Wrapping her arms around him, she found herself kissing him back for a moment before he pulled back, “And I’m not your personal house elf.” She said pouting a little. “I may have to clean up after the twins, but I certainly don’t have to clean up after you!”

She had gotten a little crazy on how she kept things. She figured it was probably from being raised around her cousin, who at this moment she thought was completely crazy. She had heard from her aunt that Christy had sent her children to live with them in Germany for a bit so she could adjust to teaching and being Headmistress of Hogwarts in its fully capacity. She gave Romeo a look as he said that he wanted her and their children to leave the country. She had done it once and she had no plans on doing so anytime soon.

“I’m not going anywhere and neither are my children.” She said defiantly as she placed her hands on her hips. She had been moved all over the world for him and had never been told anything other than the fact it wasn’t safe where they were and she was honestly tired of all of it. She looked at him and started ranting in her native German, “You’re crazy if you think you can just tell me what’s best for me and my children! I could strangle you right now do you know that?! I’m so bloody tired of being dragged all over the planet because it isn’t safe for myself or my children! Stop treating me like I wasn’t raised by one of the greatest duelers of my own country, much less with one of the brightest witches in history and treat me like an adult!”
Back to top Go down
Romeo Valentino
Death Eater
Death Eater
Romeo Valentino

Male
Health :

PostSubject: Re: Taking precautions    Taking precautions  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 9:08 pm

Romeo smiled softly knowing that she wouldn't back down so easily. That's why he fell in love with her, because she had so much spirit. "Kiera sweetheart, i'm not trying to tell you whats best for our children. You know that i'm just trying to protect you from his followers. I wish that they werent causing trouble around London or anywhere really," he said running a hand through his hair. "Mi amor, you are my life and I would die for you as well as the children. If I lose any of you I'll die right along with you."

Suddenly a crashing sound came from downstairs followed by the sound of his mother's voice. She shouted something about everything being alright but he couldn't hear much.

"If you really want to stay, then I will not bring it up again. You have to promise me that when things turn for the worst you will run." Romeo stared at her with all seriousness in his eyes. "I can't bear it if i lose you or the children, all of you are my reason for living. I couldn't bear it," he wrapped his arms around her pulling her close. He inhaled her scent as he held her to his chest. He never thought in a million years that he could ever tell her how much she truly meant to him. She was the one person who could destroy him with just one stroke. "I love you Kiera and I don't wanna lose you."
Back to top Go down
Kiera Whittle Valentino

Kiera Whittle Valentino

Female
Health :

PostSubject: Re: Taking precautions    Taking precautions  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 9:42 pm

Kiera looked at him pointedly. She had known about him finding his cousin in the barn and miraculously returning her to her family here in England. She had never told Romeo that the thought of that happening to their sons was completely and utterly terrifying to her. She didn’t know how his Aunt and Uncle had survived losing two children. She knew that it was no replacement, but at least they had gotten Eva back, relatively in one piece.

“Does this have to do with you finding your cousin Eva?” she asked curiously as she heard the crash from downstairs. She went to go see what was going on when Romeo grabbed her arm to stop her from leaving. It was at that point that she heard his mother shouting that everything was alright. She let out a sigh and turned back to face him running her hand through her fiery red hair.

“Romeo you’re not giving me enough credit to protect myself and our children if something were to happen.” Kiera bit her lip as he pulled her close. She wasn’t sure why he was acting the way he was lately, but she knew he had never been so worried about danger until he had found his cousin in some abandoned barn. He had yet to really tell her how exactly he had found Eva and that had been a little troubling to her.

Looking up at him she forced a smile, “I love you too.” She replied standing on her toes to place a kiss on his cheek. When he had stopped giving her answers, she had went to the only place she had felt she could get them and had joined the Order…something her cousin had tried for years to keep her out of. Christy had worked so hard to try to ensure that Kiera had stayed a neutral party in everything, but now she didn't know if that was what she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Romeo Valentino
Death Eater
Death Eater
Romeo Valentino

Male
Health :

PostSubject: Re: Taking precautions    Taking precautions  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 11:52 pm

Romeo sighed deeply and spoke softly, "Yes it does have to do with Eva, finding her in the barn like I did was pure luck. How she looked is what hurts the most, because of my job and that happening in such close family. There is reason for me to be worried, i mean who knows what will happen next or to whom. I don't doubt that you can protect them and yourself it just kills me knowing that something happened but i wasn't able to stop it." He breathed out a sigh as he walked over to the bed sitting down on the edge. He rubbed his hands down his face in exhaustion, he wasn't getting enough sleep at night and kept seeing Eva's face in his mind.

Romeo looked at Kiera with tired eyes and said, "I'm sorry for overreacting like i did but when it comes to you and our children i don't have any sense." He ran a hand through his blond hair and hoped she would understand as to why he was so concerned for their safety. "I won't bring this up again and I promise that I won't ever contradict your judgement again sweetheart. Please forgive me," Romeo stood up and walked over to her hoping that his actions wouldn't cause too much problems between them.

Back to top Go down
Kiera Whittle Valentino

Kiera Whittle Valentino

Female
Health :

PostSubject: Re: Taking precautions    Taking precautions  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 12:23 am

Kiera almost jumped as if she were remembering something. She had almost completely forgotten what else his mother had did without even consulting them about it. She really hated when his mother decided to come and take over their household, although she held no hard feelings about it. She knew that that was just how his mother was, especially raising a house with as many children in it as she had. She had no clue if she would ever be able to do what his mother and father had done and not lose her complete and total mind in doing so.

“I’m also supposed to tell you, speaking of Eva,” she said as he walked over to her, “Your mother invited her and one of her friends over for dinner, but I can’t remember his name.” She had known that Romeo only being a few years older than his cousin that they had been fairly close growing up. Kiera had only met her on a few occasions, the last being up at the hospital as it was an entire family affair when she had been found, but she hadn’t seen her since then. She knew it would be interesting to say the least as she and Eva had very little in common.

“We should probably be downstairs as I’m sure they’ll be here soon. You’re mum is never late with dinner if I remember correctly.” She said as she moved past him and walked out the door, seeing their twins standing in front of them.

Eva had apparated to the front door with Tyler a little nervously. She couldn’t remember the last time that she had seen her cousin, although she knew now with her aunt inviting them to dinner, that everyone in her entire family knew that she had returned safe and sound. She glanced over at Tyler and gave him a reassuring smile. She had always talked about her cousin growing up and told Tyler of the trouble they got in when she would go back to Italy with her family, but he had never met him. And as protective as Tyler was over his sister, Romeo was equally as protective of Eva as he was his own sisters.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood
Auror
Auror
Tyler Lockwood

Number of posts : 402
Location (HP World) : Anywhere and everywhere!
Student/Adult : Adult
Health :
Taking precautions  Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Taking precautions  Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2014-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Taking precautions    Taking precautions  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 1:16 am

Tyler looked at Eva and gave her a comforting smile before he squeezed her hand in comfort.  " It's going to be ok Evy."said Tyler softly but honestly before kissing the top of her head.  Although Tyler wasn't going to lie and say that he wasn't scared or nervous himself.  "Um...So...I'm guessing no hand holding and stuff like that right? "Tyler asked her softly but curiously.  " I mean they don't know that we're together right? "Tyler asked her curiously as as he bit his lip due to him being nervous.  Although Tyler knew Eva's mum and siblings,  he had yet to meet her cousins or anything along those lines.  

He was honestly scared that they wouldn't like him,  Tyler looked at how he dressed, he didn't think that it was bad what he was wearing.   It was a black button down shirt with black jeans and with his black leather jacket over it with his black sunglasses over his hazel eyes.  It was one of Tyler's best look beside him wearing his plaid shirts,  but Tyler had a feeling that it mad him look to bad boy image like.  "Is it OK what I'm wearing Evy?  I don't want to appear a doche of a arse although I am that at times! :said Tyler honestly.  One thing about Tyler is that his style senses haven't changed one bit,  he still had that bad boy image with a twist of a goofy down to earth type of guy.
Back to top Go down
Romeo Valentino
Death Eater
Death Eater
Romeo Valentino

Male
Health :

PostSubject: Re: Taking precautions    Taking precautions  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 3:21 pm

Romeo walked behind her and out the door, he pulled her close kissing her softly on the lips. Then he picked up the twins and headed downstairs with them. Walking into the kitchen he looked to see what was for dinner, it was of course his mothers famous lasagna along with homemade garlic bread and salad. He set the boys down then walked out of the kitchen towards the front door of the house and pulled open the door. "Hello Eva," Romeo picked his cousin up and whirled her around softly. "It's good to see you, how are you feeling today? You look better today than...Well come in and let's see what we can get into."

Romeo smiled as he looking at the boy his cousin brought with her out of the corner of his eye. He felt his protective instincts flaring up, when it came to Eva he was very protective of her. They grew up together and they were very close, he only wish that he could protect her all the time. It nearly killed him when he saw her like he did, he wanted nothing more than to hurt the people who did it to her. Eva was like a sister to him and he would do like he would for anyone in his family, he would die to protect her. Seeing the boy that was with her made him think of himself when he was that age, he was just hoping the boy wouldn't follow in his footsteps.
Back to top Go down
Eva DeLuca-Lockwood

Eva DeLuca-Lockwood

Female
Number of posts : 392
Location (HP World) : a box
Health :
Taking precautions  Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Taking precautions  Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2014-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Taking precautions    Taking precautions  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 3:56 pm

Eva looked at Tyler as he kissed the top of her head. She couldn’t believe that he had just asked what he had. “You can hold my hand, but no they don’t know we’re actually together. They think the same thing everyone else does, that we have been friends since I moved here from Italy. Although with the way our mum’s talk and what all of our friends thought in school it probably wouldn’t be too hard to figure out.” She couldn’t help but laugh as he asked if what he was wearing alright. “Wow, have you met no one in my family Tyler? Of course what you’re wearing is fine! Look at what I’m wearing!” She was still in her shorts and red tank top from their trip to the park earlier in the day.

As Romeo answered the door she smiled and hugged him as he twirled her around. “Better than what?” she asked curiously as he placed her back on the ground. He had struck a cord with not just what he had said, but who he looked like. She looked over at Tyler and then back to her cousin as they walked in the house, Kiera coming up towards them. Eva really hadn’t known Kiera in school, other than the fact that she was the current Headmistress’s cousin. She hadn’t been allowed to take anything that her cousin had taught while she was a professor out of fear that she would be either too lenient or hard on her.

Eva smiled, “Hi Kiera,” she said sweetly to her cousin’s wife, “Oh, this is Tyler,” she said realizing that Romeo hadn’t even really greeted him, “We’ve been friends since mum and dad moved us here. I’ve been staying with him and his family for a little while until things calm down at home.” She knew she could have left home now that she was back and with the offer for her to stay at Tyler’s as long as she wanted to it was a very tempting thought.

Kiera walked up to Tyler and shook his hand, “It’s nice to meet you.” She said sweetly before throwing a glaring look at Romeo to tell him to do the same.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood
Auror
Auror
Tyler Lockwood

Health :

PostSubject: Re: Taking precautions    Taking precautions  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 10:47 pm

Tyler nodded but that didn't help him ease the fact that he was nervous as hell about meeting her cousin, he was honestly scared. It wasn't like Tyler to be scared, although he was a Slytherin he had alot of Gryffindor traits in no him, he figured it came from his mum seeing how she was a Gryffindor. Tyler swallowed hard and shook his head. " Just your parents and siblings. "said Tyler softly but honestly. Tyler looked at what she was wearing his eyes widened in surprise. Tyler guessed he never paid attention to her that much, but he realized that she had a very nice body. "You look nice. " said Tyler softly but honestly.

Tyler knew what he was talking about, but he didn't say anything or even looked like he knew what Eva's cousin was even talking about. Walking into the house with Eva, Tyler noticed that she got an uneasy look to her after what her cousin said. Tyler looked from Eva to her cousin, he had a weird feeling that her cousin was eyeing him, making sure that he was good enough to be around Eva. He knew that look all to well, he gave the exact same look when Serena or Katie brought boys home for the family to meet. Although Tyler would never hurt Eva, although he may be a ass to her at times, but he would never hurt her.

" It's a pleasure to meet you as well Kiera. " said Tyler politely before giving her a kind smile. Tyler listened to Eva before nodding. " Yup we been best friends since we were little, we did everything together and we still do! "said Tyler chuckling. Although he wasn't about to tell them that Eva was the one who caught him on all his bull shit, he felt that they didn't need to know all that. Besides they needed each other to keep each other grounded, without each other they would fall apart without each other. Tyler knew that he did when Eva was gone, he wasn't the same and he still wasn't, but he was trying to get back to his old ways but he didn't ever think he'll be the same as he was.
Back to top Go down
Romeo Valentino
Death Eater
Death Eater
Romeo Valentino

Male
Health :

PostSubject: Re: Taking precautions    Taking precautions  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 12:01 am

Romeo smiled as he said, "It's nice to meet you Tyler, I'm Romeo Eva's cousin." He ruffled Eva's hair softly as he walked over to where Kiera was. He noticed a couple things in the boy that reminded him of himself when he was that young, not that he was much older now. "So Tyler are you in Slytherin....Wait a second I remember you, your a graduate from Hogwarts aren't you? I remember seeing you when i was in school still, you were in Slytherin like me." He was going to make small talk to lighten the mood and in hopes Kiera wouldn't give him the same look as before. Romeo smiled as he stood there with his hands behind his back trying to keep from fidgeting. He knew that it was only because he was genuinely concerned for his cousin as always. Hearing clicks across the hardwood he knew that his mother was coming to get them for dinner.

"Eva my sweet darling girl! Ah so good to see you my dear girl! Oh I've missed you." Jolanda said as she hurried over to her giving her a big motherly hug. "And this strapping young lad must be Tyler. Am i right? I'm Jolanda Eva's aunt." She said holding out her hand to him. "It is a pleasure to meet you, you'll meet her uncle when we get into the dining room. Come on everyone let's eat before the food gets cold."
Back to top Go down
Kiera Whittle Valentino

Kiera Whittle Valentino

Female
Health :

PostSubject: Re: Taking precautions    Taking precautions  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 12:17 am

Kiera felt slightly relieved that Romeo had picked up what she was trying to say without actually saying it. She could tell the boy was nervous, and if Eva had told him how Romeo could be it was pretty fair for him to be so. The former Hufflepuff was normally soft spoken for the most part, except for earlier in the evening when everyone could probably hear her throughout the entire house.

Eva smacked Romeo's hand away from her head before he could ruffle her hair. She hated when her cousins tried to mess with her hair, especially when they did it just to mess it up and annoy her. Normally she loved having her hair played with. She smiled as she saw her Aunt hurrying into the living room and hugged her tightly. She turned and looked at Tyler, "My mum talks to her sister a lot." she explained, "So she's probably heard all of the stories of the trouble we got into when we were younger." She bit her lip nervously as she looked over at her boyfriend. Did I really just call him that? she thought to herself blushing a little.

Waiting behind for a moment, Kiera grabbed her husbands arm, "Did she invite the entire bloody family?" she whispered quietly so no one but he could hear. "Because she sure as hell didn't ask me if bringing everyone in your family over was alright. We don't have a dinning room big enough to house your parents and siblings, let alone us and Eva and Tyler." Motherhood had changed Kiera a bit. She had gotten to where she would actually say when she wasn't happy about something rather than to just sit back and take it. "And you be nice to him do you understand? Eva's been through enough to last her a lifetime without you scaring off a guy that you can tell she likes."

Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood
Auror
Auror
Tyler Lockwood

Health :

PostSubject: Re: Taking precautions    Taking precautions  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 1:24 am

Tyler nodded and smiled back at Romeo. " Nice to meet you as well, Eva here has talked alot about you, good things of course."said Tyler chuckling. Tyler nodded. " Yes I graduated two years ago, me and Eva were suppose to graduate together. "said Tyler honestly. " Yeah I was a Slytherin, I think I've seen you around the castle and stuff a few times. "said Tyler. As Eva's aunt walked in Tyler smiled at her. " Yes ma'am, that would be me, pleasure meeting you. " said Tyler softly before shaking her hand. Tyler laughed at Eva. " Uh oh, so she knows that I'm a trouble maker then right?"Tyler asked her jokingly before smirking at her.

Tyler looked at her and gave Eva a comforting smile. " Hey don't be nervous, it's going to be ok I promise. " said Tyler softly but honestly. He usually kissed the top of her head, but he didn't want to do anything that looked 'couple' like so he squeezed her hand like any best friend would do to comfort their best friend. Tyler walked into the dining room and took a seat beside Eva as he looked at the food before him. Tyler never seen so much food in his life, other than when he went to Eva's or his house for Thanksgiving or Christmas. Although Hogwarts, but he was used to that, but this was just wow... Tyler didn't know how to react to seeing so much food in front of him after two years of not really having this much food in front of him.

Back to top Go down
Romeo Valentino
Death Eater
Death Eater
Romeo Valentino

Male
Health :

PostSubject: Re: Taking precautions    Taking precautions  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 2:56 am

"Well i'm glad she has said good things instead of bad ones." Romeo said laughing softly to himself. He watched everyone go ahead then he answered Kiera, "I don't know but i'm about to set that woman straight after everyone goes home because i would like to spend time with just us and the boys. We will manage for tonight and tomorrow I have set up looking at a bigger house that's in England." He looked at her wondering what she would say about that. "I won't scare off Eva's friend, i know she likes him and i find it funny because he likes her back. I noticed it the second they came in, i'm just hoping that he isn't like what i was back then. That's the only thing that i am worried about, i'm sure you remember how i was back then sweetheart." Romeo said smiling at her with a wicked gleam in his eyes.

"Come on let's go get something to eat, then we can play later." He walked backwards towards the kitchen grinning mischievously at Kiera knowing that he would get smacked for his comments later. Then he disappeared down the hall to the kitchen and waited in the hall to scare Kiera just a little.
Back to top Go down
Eva DeLuca-Lockwood

Eva DeLuca-Lockwood

Female
Health :

PostSubject: Re: Taking precautions    Taking precautions  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 3:18 am

Kiera looked at Romeo surprised at what he said. She had never known him to talk back towards his mother and she honestly doubted that he would this time. She looked at him curiously as he said something about a bigger house, “And just what’s wrong with the house we have now?” she inquired curiously. “Unless you want us to have your family with us all the time I don’t see a point in having a bigger house!”

Kiera remembered well how Romeo was back when they were in school. It was how she had ended up with a set of twins before she had ever even finished herself. “Well I would be more worried about Eva being more like you. She is your cousin after all.” As he moved towards the kitchen Kiera decided to just apparate into the room with everyone else. She had never been taught how not to use magic being raised in a household that completely embraced doing even the simplest things with it.

Eva looked over at Tyler as they sat down and she squeezed his hand. Aww..Tyler looks so cute when he’s nervous. she thought to herself looking at all the food. She looked over at him and smiled, “My aunt is used to cooking for at least her ten children. Usually there are always a few more people at their house. I don’t think she understands small numbers.”
Back to top Go down
Romeo Valentino
Death Eater
Death Eater
Romeo Valentino

Male
Health :

PostSubject: Re: Taking precautions    Taking precautions  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 5:13 am

Romeo heard her apparate and he smiled as he walked into the dining room looking at everyone at the table. He walked over to where his mother was and said in a low voice that only she could hear, "I need to talk to you when everyone has left." His mother merely nodded as she put the bowls of food on the table. He knew that his mother understood why he wanted to speak with her and he could tell she was slightly nervous.

He looked at his cousin Eva with a smiled as he said, "Yes well when you have as many children as her you remember to cook enough to feed an army of ten thousand or less. In her house you'll never go hungry but there's was always a line to the bathrooms." He chuckled as his mother smacked him lightly and he laughed a little more at that.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood
Auror
Auror
Tyler Lockwood

Health :

PostSubject: Re: Taking precautions    Taking precautions  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 6:49 pm

Tyler squeezed his hand back before smiling sheepishly at her. Tyler shifted uncomfortably in his chair, it was a little clear that he was nervous about meeting her family. "Well...at least I know that I will never go hungry here, if I do it's no one fault but my own! "said Tyler honestly before chuckling. Tyler busted out laughing at Romeo's comment on the bathroom. "Wow Ten? I thought I had it bad with my four siblings! " said Tyler honestly before chuckling. Although Tyler knew how it was waiting for things, he lived in a household with seven people. Although they always let time Serena go first seeing how she was the only girl out of the five Lockwood siblings.

As Eva's voice rang through his head, Tyler's eyes widened in shock. " What the bloody hell?"Tyler asked out loud before he smiled sheepishly at them. " Um...sorry... I just thought I heard Eva's voice in my head if that makes sense. " said Tyler honestly before shrugging as if it wasn't nothing. " Ok...that was a bit weird for my liking. " Tyler thought to himself a bit freaked out by it. As he looked at Eva he smiled sheepishly at her before he realized that her shirt rised up some as she let out a little stretch Tyler swallowed hard. " Oh god, this girl is going to be the death of me I swear she is! " Tyler thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Eva DeLuca-Lockwood

Eva DeLuca-Lockwood

Female
Health :

PostSubject: Re: Taking precautions    Taking precautions  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 10:52 pm

“Try having everyone in one house for Christmas,” Both Eva and Kiera said at the exact same time. Eva was glad when they could finally have the choice on whether or not they wanted to go to her Aunt and Uncle’s for Christmas. She felt a little bad for Kiera who really didn’t have the choice. She remembered spending Christmas with Tyler and his family one year just so she didn’t have to go with her parents back to Italy.

Eva looked over at Tyler wide eyed as he said that he thought that he had heard her voice in his head. But it was the same thing with her as she heard his voice ringing in her head with what she could only assume were his thoughts. Jumping up from the table she looked at everyone, “I’m sorry can I just have a minute?” she asked before taking off out of the room and into the nearest bathroom, shutting the door behind her.

Kiera looked at her husband curiously and then smiled at Tyler, “So are you hungry?” she asked with a small smile. “I’m sure she’ll be fine, after all she’s had a lot happen to her, might just be too many people around her for the moment.” Kiera knew it was something else. She had been graced with similar abilities that her cousin Christy had been gifted with, but she wanted to get the topic off of them for the sake of everyone in the room.

Eva looked in the bathroom mirror, What the hell is going on? she thought to herself as she ran her hands through her hair, I know that was Tyler’s voice I just heard in my head. I know it.
Back to top Go down
Romeo Valentino
Death Eater
Death Eater
Romeo Valentino

Male
Health :

PostSubject: Re: Taking precautions    Taking precautions  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 11:21 pm

Romeo seeing the exchange and to keep his mother from asking questions he said, "Well let's start digging in, just start grabbing what you want." He said as his mother busied herself to serve the twins and his father. He looked at Kiera knowing that something more was going on there but waited to ask questions about it. He went to the fridge grabbing milk and juice from it before returning to the table with them. Romeo looked at the way that Eva had disappeared then back at Kiera hoping that everything was okay with his cousin.

He poured milk for both the twins said, "Kiera go ahead and eat sweetheart." He put some Parmesan cheese on top of both the twins spaghetti smiling softly at them. He walked around making sure everyone had their plates full before he would even touch some himself. "Mom sit down and get some food, i'll be fine for now just go ahead." Romeo said smiling as he shooed her towards a chair.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood
Auror
Auror
Tyler Lockwood

Health :

PostSubject: Re: Taking precautions    Taking precautions  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 11:38 pm

Tyler laughed. " I can only imagine. " said Tyler Tyler softly but honestly. If it was having all this family during Christmas time, he could only imagine how it was when Eva's family was home for Christmas. Now that Tyler thought about it, Tyler wondered if that was one of the reason why she spent Christmas with him and his family one year. It was the year that the whole family went the family cabin in the woods one year. It was before they started Hogwarts, it was the best Christmas Tyler remembers.

Tyler looked at Eva with worry clearly in his hazel eyes. "Um...ok Evy."said Tyler softly before he watched her run of to the bathroom he sighed to himself. "Great one Ty, completely freaked her out along with her family probably! " Tyler thought to himself. Tyler all the sudden wasn't really hungry anymore, he was worried about Eva not coming out of the bathroom. " Um...excuse me for a minute. "said Tyler softly before he gotten up and walked towards the bathroom and knocked on the door. Knowing how she was, she probably locked the door behind her. " Evy please open up it's me. " said Tyler softly but honestly. "Come on let me in Evy, don't make you start worrying about you more than I am already. " Tyler thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Eva DeLuca-Lockwood

Eva DeLuca-Lockwood

Female
Health :

PostSubject: Re: Taking precautions    Taking precautions  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 11:53 pm

Kiera watched as Tyler walked out of the room and looked over at her husband and gave him a smile, “They’ll be fine.” She said as she finished taking the food from him and giving it to their four year old boys. She knew she would have to bathe them again before the night was over with and they dug in to the spaghetti as if they had never seen food before in their entire lives.

Eva heard Tyler knock on the door, but she didn’t answer at first. Oh come on! The one time it isn’t you don’t even try to open the door. she thought as she opened the door. “And just why are you worried about me?” she asked looking at him. She could have sworn she had heard him just as clearly as if he had been in the room with her. “I don’t want them to freak out and hear you saying how worried you are about me from outside the bathroom door.” She said looking at him biting her lip.
Back to top Go down
Romeo Valentino
Death Eater
Death Eater
Romeo Valentino

Male
Health :

PostSubject: Re: Taking precautions    Taking precautions  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 12:26 am

Romeo saw him walk out the smiled back at Kiera, "Of course." He smiled as looked at the twins start to demolish their food. He couldn't help but laugh at this, "Ill give them a bath tonight so you can rest." He said smiling as he grabbed himself a plate of food and took a bite out of the spaghetti. He sat down where the twins were smiling at how messy they were getting. He remembered finding a picture of him when he was little doing the same thing the twins were.

In the back of his mind he was still thinking about his cousin and wondered if the trait was the same as Christy's. He shook his head as if to clear it and decided to ponder on it later on, he would probably look it up in the family archives in the library. Romeo finished his plate and headed to the kitchen to put it in the sink, then he ran some water to soak the pans that were used for dinner. He was going to make sure that he was the only to do the dishes and the clean up from dinner.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood
Auror
Auror
Tyler Lockwood

Health :

PostSubject: Re: Taking precautions    Taking precautions  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 1:18 am

There it was again,  it was as if he could hear Eva's voice clearly like she was talking to him but it was in his head.  Still abit ffreaked out that he was hearing Eva in his head he bit his lip.  " I wasn't going to try to open the door Evy,  I knew that it was already locked bedsides you knew that I was going to come after awhile. "said Tyler honestly.   As the door opened Tyler sighed in relief.  " Well..you ran off after the comment I made,  I didn't know if I freaked you out or not and I wanted to make sure that you were ok. " said Tyler softly but honestly.  " You want to go outside? "Tyler asked her as she nodded as they walked outside towards the swing that was tied to a tree branch.

Sitting underneath the tree by the swing Tyler looked at her.  " Ok..I'm going to come out and say this, but I honestly heard you talking to me in my head Evy! " said Tyler honestly.   " I don't know,  it was like you were talking to me when you weren't and I heard you clearly as if you were speaking to me. " said Tyler softly before biting his lip.   " Do you think that we can read each other thoughts or something? "Tyler asked her softly but curiously.  " If that's the case, how weren't not related or anything! "said Tyler softly but honestly.   " Wait a minute,  not that I believe this,  but you don't think we're bounded soulmates do you? "Tyler asked her softly but curiously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking precautions    Taking precautions  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taking precautions
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fidelius Charm :: Muggle World :: Italy-
Jump to: