The Fidelius Charm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Cbox
Latest topics
» Harry Potter - The Philosopher's Stone - Jim Dale - Enhanced
Carry On My Wayward Son! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 11:13 am by vanoss

» X-Generation - An X-Men Roleplay
Carry On My Wayward Son! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 1:35 pm by Guest

» Hogwarts Jobs
Carry On My Wayward Son! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 8:21 pm by Jess Winchester

» The Edge - Jcink No WC Space Western Sandbox
Carry On My Wayward Son! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 3:52 pm by Guest

» Magical Bonds [IF] AU HP Marauder era '77-78
Carry On My Wayward Son! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 9:58 am by Guest

» Lochland Grove[jcink] (real life, town, murder mystery)
Carry On My Wayward Son! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 2:47 am by Guest

» We've Moved!
Carry On My Wayward Son! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 2:07 am by Felix Barker

» Official Moving Date!
Carry On My Wayward Son! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 1:39 am by Christabelle Gania

» Look to your left game!
Carry On My Wayward Son! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 1:01 pm by Christabelle Gania

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Carry On My Wayward Son!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daniel Grayson
Admin
Admin
Daniel Grayson

Male
Number of posts : 93
Location (HP World) : London
Mood : Moody
Student/Adult : Adult
House : Carry On My Wayward Son! Ravenclaw_group
Health :
Carry On My Wayward Son! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Carry On My Wayward Son! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2014-07-15

Carry On My Wayward Son! Empty
PostSubject: Carry On My Wayward Son!   Carry On My Wayward Son! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 4:46 am

Daniel Matthew Grayson

Carry On My Wayward Son! Jensen_ackles_jensen_ackles_006_jpg_jpeg_image_1600_2400_pixels_scaled_35__2ZBVphdv.mthumb Carry On My Wayward Son! 624760_1275028040598.3res_200_300

This is Daniel Grayson, a billionaire by inheritance and a war veteran. Daniel's story is filled with tragedy and sadness. At youthful age, he was a happy child, he had everything he ever wanted on a silver platter. He was obsessed with the line of a detective and loved solving mysteries. He became a natural at piercing even the most challenging puzzle and rapidly developed quick deduction skills. It became clear to him what sort of career he would like to establish for himself in the future and made it his goal to become an Auror. 

Prior to graduating from Hogwarts, in his sixth year of Hogwarts. Daniel's life began to take a turn for the worst when his mother lost her battle to cancer. His father, who was clearly affected by his lost, drowned his sorrow and gambled most of his life saving away, forcing the family into bankruptcy. A year later he fought in the Second Wizarding War, where he discovered that some of his closest friend was under the influence of the Imperius curse and turned against him during the war. Ever since then, he had been a little more wary with who he trust. 

After the war, he finished his last year of Hogwarts and graduating getting 'Outstanding' for all of his subject. He was well on his way on becoming an Auror, his lifelong dream. Three years later, he married his long time girlfriend of four years, Jasmine Cora Veltrino. The war had not been easy on Daniel, he started falling behind work and more anti-social when he started getting nightmares about the Second Wizarding War. He even got bitten by a werewolf at one stage.

personality:- intelligent, sarcastic, multi-talented, cold-hearted, careless, cunning, arrogant, relentless, quick tempered, paranoid, courageous, obsessive, temperamental, intimidating, untrustworthy 

Isaac Oliver Parker

Carry On My Wayward Son! 2_StephenAmell_SS_MG_9684-200x300 Carry On My Wayward Son! 41nc1ChWCvL._SY300_

Meet Isaac Oliver Parker, as crazy as he is charming. He's a Knight bus driver. If you need to get somewhere fast, he is the man you should seek.  But beware, he is a little.. off with the pixies. Born into the lap of luxury, with no responsibility to speak of, he had everything a child could ever ask for. Loving parents, wealth and anything else. 

One day, on one of his drunken spells, he spotted his friend stealing something and tried to stop him, only resulting in being framed for the robbery. He was sentenced to Azkaban for seven years and now he is released on parole. His family  and friends realised he wasn't the same when he came out. He was a changed man.

Despite this, he is fiercely noble and kind towards others. He's caring and has a great sense of humour that makes up for his craziness. His only friends are his house elf, Mimi and cat, Liquorice. He is a big rock and roll fan, ranging from AC/DC, The Beatles and Nirvana to Wolfmother. 

personality:- flamboyant, maniacal, drunk, creepy, bold, persistent, compassionate, big spender, loud, obnoxious, self righteous, friendly, loyal, adventurous  

Kaiden Elliot Aritza

Carry On My Wayward Son! Persimg8620 Carry On My Wayward Son! Patrick-schwarzenegger-102313825128987351

Kaiden is a smart, hard working person who is passionate about everything he does and always strives to do his best. He is a cunning kid and often outsmarts the average adult. He had to learn to look after himself at a very young age, due to being abused by his mother's boyfriend, hence gaining his headstrong and arrogant personality. 

Kaiden is often perceived as thrill-seeking, boisterous and high-spirited. Constantly searching for adventure, whilst all entirely true. This is merely only a facade in which he lay upon his face in front of everyone every day. He is secretly depressed, a brooding type and in incredibly hateful towards others. A side of him he rarely shows. 

personality:- brooding, dark, cunning, intelligent, hard-working, adventurous, thrill-seeking, boisterous, high spirited, secretly depressed, arrogant

Last edited by Daniel Grayson on Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:36 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Daniel Grayson
Admin
Admin
Daniel Grayson

Male
Number of posts : 93
Location (HP World) : London
Mood : Moody
Student/Adult : Adult
House : Carry On My Wayward Son! Ravenclaw_group
Health :
Carry On My Wayward Son! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Carry On My Wayward Son! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2014-07-15

Carry On My Wayward Son! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carry On My Wayward Son!   Carry On My Wayward Son! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 2:02 am

Updated!
Back to top Go down

Carry On My Wayward Son!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fidelius Charm :: Character Building :: Plot-
Jump to: