The Fidelius Charm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Cbox
Latest topics
» Harry Potter - The Philosopher's Stone - Jim Dale - Enhanced
The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 11:13 am by vanoss

» X-Generation - An X-Men Roleplay
The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 1:35 pm by Guest

» Hogwarts Jobs
The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 8:21 pm by Jess Winchester

» The Edge - Jcink No WC Space Western Sandbox
The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 3:52 pm by Guest

» Magical Bonds [IF] AU HP Marauder era '77-78
The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 9:58 am by Guest

» Lochland Grove[jcink] (real life, town, murder mystery)
The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 2:47 am by Guest

» We've Moved!
The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 2:07 am by Felix Barker

» Official Moving Date!
The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 1:39 am by Christabelle Gania

» Look to your left game!
The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 1:01 pm by Christabelle Gania

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Michael J. Gania

Michael J. Gania

Male
Number of posts : 517
Location (HP World) : Hogwarts
Mood : Happy
Student/Adult : Adult
House : The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael) Ravenclaw_group
Health :
The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael) Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-11

The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael) Empty
PostSubject: The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael)   The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 2:40 pm

Michael entered the large estates gates carrying his duffelbag over his shoulder. He had been gone for many months and missed his wife terribly and could not wait to see his child. In his arms he carried a stuffed bear, for the baby and a small box which contained something special for his lovely wife, Christabelle. He slowly approached the door and though he had a key decided to knock, waiting patiently for her to answer...
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Gania
Headmistress
Headmistress
Christabelle Gania

Female
Number of posts : 5259
Mood : Excited
House : The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael) Slytherin_group
Health :
The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael) Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-06

PostSubject: Re: The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael)   The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 3:55 pm

Christabelle came to the door and opened it holding the baby girl in her arms, "Michael!" she exclaimed pulling him into a one armed hug, smiling ecstaticly. "I've missed you!" She moved out of his way so he could walk into the house the little girl just starting to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Michael J. Gania

Michael J. Gania

Male
Health :

PostSubject: Re: The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael)   The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 2:32 pm

Michael grinned as he kissed her forehead and walked into the house. His boots thudded on the hardwood floor as he set his bag onto the floor. He stood in front of Christabelle putting his hand gently on his baby girl's head. "I've missed you too," he said kissing Christy and then the baby.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Gania
Headmistress
Headmistress
Christabelle Gania

Female
Health :

PostSubject: Re: The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael)   The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 2:34 pm

Christy kissed him back and looked at him rather sheepishly, "Do..do you want to hold her?" she asked looking down at Hannah who was now wide awake in her arms.
Back to top Go down
Michael J. Gania

Michael J. Gania

Male
Health :

PostSubject: Re: The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael)   The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 2:45 pm

"Of course," Michael exclaimed. "Why wouldn't I want to hold my baby girl?" He held his arms out to her and couldn't get the smile off his face.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Gania
Headmistress
Headmistress
Christabelle Gania

Female
Health :

PostSubject: Re: The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael)   The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 2:47 pm

Christy laughed as she handed him the baby. "I thought you would but it wouldn't have been right for me to just be like here hold her." she said inbetween laughing, "Now would it?"
Back to top Go down
Michael J. Gania

Michael J. Gania

Male
Health :

PostSubject: Re: The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael)   The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 2:54 pm

"Sounds more like you," he grinned as he cradled his daughter in his arms. "I'm sorry I wasn't here when she was born..."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Gania
Headmistress
Headmistress
Christabelle Gania

Female
Health :

PostSubject: Re: The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael)   The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 9:31 pm

"Its alright." she replied smiling, "You couldn't help it, though if it helps I knew you were coming soon." Hannah looked up and smiled at him. "We both missed you."
Back to top Go down
Michael J. Gania

Michael J. Gania

Male
Health :

PostSubject: Re: The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael)   The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 10:05 am

Michael smiled as a tear ran down his cheek and he rocked his daughter in his arm. "Well, for what its worth," he said looking up at her. "I got you something" He handed her the box he held.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Gania
Headmistress
Headmistress
Christabelle Gania

Female
Health :

PostSubject: Re: The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael)   The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 11:25 am

She took the box, "Michael you shouldn't..." she said stopping midsentence as she opened the box to reveal the diamond necklace. She gasped and looked up at him speachless. "T...Thank you." she finally managed to say, "Its beautiful." She saw the tear rolling down his face and wiped it away, "Why are you crying?" she asked worried she had done something wrong.
Back to top Go down
Michael J. Gania

Michael J. Gania

Male
Health :

PostSubject: Re: The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael)   The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 2:25 pm

"I just missed you," he said kissing her head. He took the box from her as he gently placed Hannah into her arms. "Here, I'll put it on you." Michael took the necklace from its case and slowly placed it around her neck. "It looks much better on you than a plastic head."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Gania
Headmistress
Headmistress
Christabelle Gania

Female
Health :

PostSubject: Re: The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael)   The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 2:36 pm

Christabelle blushed one hand going to the necklace. Hannah was already falling back asleep.
Back to top Go down
Michael J. Gania

Michael J. Gania

Male
Health :

PostSubject: Re: The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael)   The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 2:41 pm

Michael wrapped his arm around Christy and place a hand on Hannah's head. "She looks so much like you," he said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Gania
Headmistress
Headmistress
Christabelle Gania

Female
Health :

PostSubject: Re: The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael)   The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 2:42 pm

"Really?" she said surprised, "I think she looks more like you." she said looking up at him and smiling. "A lot of people think that actually."
Back to top Go down
Michael J. Gania

Michael J. Gania

Male
Health :

PostSubject: Re: The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael)   The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 9:41 am

He laughed. "She's still too small to tell."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Gania
Headmistress
Headmistress
Christabelle Gania

Female
Health :

PostSubject: Re: The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael)   The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 2:25 pm

"Fine but she does have your eyes." she said laughing. "You can already tell that."
Back to top Go down
Michael J. Gania

Michael J. Gania

Male
Health :

PostSubject: Re: The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael)   The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 2:27 pm

Michael smiled pushing the thoughts of what Christy and Alec were talking about to the back of his mind, like he had been. His hands trembled slightly, but only enough for him to feel it.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Gania
Headmistress
Headmistress
Christabelle Gania

Female
Health :

PostSubject: Re: The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael)   The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 2:29 pm

"She is yours." she said looking at him. "I've known the whole time...just like I've known what you've been thinking since that night at hogwarts."
Back to top Go down
Michael J. Gania

Michael J. Gania

Male
Health :

PostSubject: Re: The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael)   The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 2:30 pm

"How do you know she is mine?" he said looking at her. "I have been gone for months, for all I know Alec could've been there holding your hand when you had her... Right where I was suppose to be..."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Gania
Headmistress
Headmistress
Christabelle Gania

Female
Health :

PostSubject: Re: The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael)   The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 2:31 pm

"He wasn't." she said looking him in the eye. "My mother was...why would I lie about something like that?" she asked looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Michael J. Gania

Michael J. Gania

Male
Health :

PostSubject: Re: The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael)   The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 2:35 pm

"I didn't say you were lying," he placed his hand gently on her cheek. "I never said that..."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Gania
Headmistress
Headmistress
Christabelle Gania

Female
Health :

PostSubject: Re: The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael)   The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 2:38 pm

"I know you didn't...I'm sorry." she said, "I guess its just the way you said it is all...and I've been a little on edge since she was born."
Back to top Go down
Michael J. Gania

Michael J. Gania

Male
Health :

PostSubject: Re: The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael)   The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 2:45 pm

He was silent and looked at the baby girl.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Gania
Headmistress
Headmistress
Christabelle Gania

Female
Health :

PostSubject: Re: The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael)   The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 2:46 pm

"Its just, I'm really protective of her." she said looking down at their daughter, "After the death eaters tried...tried to kill us."
Back to top Go down
Michael J. Gania

Michael J. Gania

Male
Health :

PostSubject: Re: The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael)   The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 2:54 pm

He wrapped his arms around both of them. "I know.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael)   The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next