The Fidelius Charm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Cbox
Latest topics
» Harry Potter - The Philosopher's Stone - Jim Dale - Enhanced
The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 11:13 am by vanoss

» X-Generation - An X-Men Roleplay
The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 1:35 pm by Guest

» Hogwarts Jobs
The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 8:21 pm by Jess Winchester

» The Edge - Jcink No WC Space Western Sandbox
The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 3:52 pm by Guest

» Magical Bonds [IF] AU HP Marauder era '77-78
The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 9:58 am by Guest

» Lochland Grove[jcink] (real life, town, murder mystery)
The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 2:47 am by Guest

» We've Moved!
The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 2:07 am by Felix Barker

» Official Moving Date!
The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 1:39 am by Christabelle Gania

» Look to your left game!
The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 1:01 pm by Christabelle Gania

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Christabelle Gania
Headmistress
Headmistress
Christabelle Gania

Female
Number of posts : 5259
Location (HP World) : Hogwarts
Mood : Excited
Student/Adult : Adult
House : The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael) - Page 4 Slytherin_group
Health :
The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael) - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-06

The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael)   The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 1:41 pm

She let out a squeal the second he started tickling her finally starting her beautiful musical laughter when he stopped, "I never did judge you love." she said smiling sitting down next to him. "I may do many things but I'd never judge you."
Back to top Go down
Michael J. Gania

Michael J. Gania

Male
Number of posts : 517
Mood : Happy
House : The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael) - Page 4 Ravenclaw_group
Health :
The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael) - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael)   The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 1:48 pm

Michael smiled as he fingers barely touched the keys and began to play soft and soothingly melody.

Last edited by Michael J. Gania on Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Gania
Headmistress
Headmistress
Christabelle Gania

Female
Health :

PostSubject: Re: The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael)   The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 1:48 pm

((OOC: OMG you're never going to tell me what you said you would are you???? you better make it fast lol))
Back to top Go down
Michael J. Gania

Michael J. Gania

Male
Health :

PostSubject: Re: The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael)   The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 1:56 pm

::READ ABOVE SILLY AND NO I WILL NOT TELL YOU::
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Gania
Headmistress
Headmistress
Christabelle Gania

Female
Health :

PostSubject: Re: The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael)   The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 1:57 pm

((So are you back and we can get back to rping lol))
Back to top Go down
Michael J. Gania

Michael J. Gania

Male
Health :

PostSubject: Re: The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael)   The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 2:03 pm

((yea you just gotta respond))
Back to top Go down
Michael J. Gania

Michael J. Gania

Male
Health :

PostSubject: Re: The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael)   The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 2:03 pm

((oops gotta go love u))
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Gania
Headmistress
Headmistress
Christabelle Gania

Female
Health :

PostSubject: Re: The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael)   The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 2:06 pm

Christy watched his fingers lightly touch the keys and smiled hearing him play the piano for what seemed like the first time in forever.
Back to top Go down
Michael J. Gania

Michael J. Gania

Male
Health :

PostSubject: Re: The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael)   The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 1:41 pm

Michael smiled looking at her as he sang softly under his breath the song he wrote for her. "The sun seems so dull, as the girl with golden hair follows along my dreams," he sang. "I feel her heart beating within my chest, chasing away the gray. Time of death and war, yet the thought her makes me smile, chasing them awaa--aay"
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Gania
Headmistress
Headmistress
Christabelle Gania

Female
Health :

PostSubject: Re: The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael)   The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 1:44 pm

Christy heard every word from her acute hearing she had developed from being turned, smiling as she watched him.
Back to top Go down
Michael J. Gania

Michael J. Gania

Male
Health :

PostSubject: Re: The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael)   The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 1:46 pm

His face slightly flushed as he continued. His voice rang out louder than before for he hadn't sung in a long time. "Following the golden path, she left for me, I'll find my way back home. Where I. Belong. Leaving behind me dread and terror, I'll return save and sound, to the girl with sunshine hair." He coughed slightly. "It sucked I'm sorry"
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Gania
Headmistress
Headmistress
Christabelle Gania

Female
Health :

PostSubject: Re: The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael)   The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 1:47 pm

"It did not suck." she said appalled. "I loved it. I thought it was extremely sweet!"
Back to top Go down
Michael J. Gania

Michael J. Gania

Male
Health :

PostSubject: Re: The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael)   The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 1:52 pm

Michael chuckled gripping her hand. "I'm happy you liked it."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Gania
Headmistress
Headmistress
Christabelle Gania

Female
Health :

PostSubject: Re: The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael)   The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 1:54 pm

"Why wouldn't I like it?" she asked him kissing him on the cheek, "You wrote it didn't you silly?"
Back to top Go down
Michael J. Gania

Michael J. Gania

Male
Health :

PostSubject: Re: The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael)   The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 1:55 pm

"Yeah, but I haven't written in forever and that was all from memory," he rested one leg on his knee and looked at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Gania
Headmistress
Headmistress
Christabelle Gania

Female
Health :

PostSubject: Re: The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael)   The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 1:56 pm

"Are you alright?" she asked looking at him curiously. "And it being from memory isn't bad, thats actually very good."
Back to top Go down
Michael J. Gania

Michael J. Gania

Male
Health :

PostSubject: Re: The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael)   The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 2:03 pm

"Yeah, I'm all right." He smiled. "Just been forever since I've had a roof over my head."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Gania
Headmistress
Headmistress
Christabelle Gania

Female
Health :

PostSubject: Re: The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael)   The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 2:07 pm

"Its different isn't it?" she asked him curiously, "I mean being here after being gone for so long?" She didn't know what it was like to not a have a roof over her head since she now had three different places to call home.
Back to top Go down
Michael J. Gania

Michael J. Gania

Male
Health :

PostSubject: Re: The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael)   The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 1:31 pm

"Yes, it is much different." He remembered waking in the middle of the night to thuderous rains and bombs exploding. He removed the jacket of his uniform and noticed the long tear in the back.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Gania
Headmistress
Headmistress
Christabelle Gania

Female
Health :

PostSubject: Re: The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael)   The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 1:42 pm

"What in the world?" she asked noticing the tear. While he remembered the nights away from home she remembered them too though hers would be memories of taking care of Hannah and burring herself in work to ease the loneliness..
Back to top Go down
Michael J. Gania

Michael J. Gania

Male
Health :

PostSubject: Re: The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael)   The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 1:44 pm

Michael knew she would worry, whether he told her the cause or not. He inhaled deeply. "Yes, I was attacked. I'm sure you already knew that. A native drove a knife down the back of my armor and it pentrated enough to get my uniform but not skin."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Gania
Headmistress
Headmistress
Christabelle Gania

Female
Health :

PostSubject: Re: The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael)   The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 1:50 pm

The look on her face showed her feelings of worry but she shook her head and grabbed his hand, "Lets go get you changed then." she said as she started to move towards their bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Michael J. Gania

Michael J. Gania

Male
Health :

PostSubject: Re: The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael)   The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 1:51 pm

He sighed following her, holding the jacket of his uniform in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Gania
Headmistress
Headmistress
Christabelle Gania

Female
Health :

PostSubject: Re: The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael)   The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 1:57 pm

She opened the door to their room taking his jacket from him, "I take it you want these in the dirty clothes?" she asked curiously, as she moved towards the clothes hamper in their closet.
Back to top Go down
Michael J. Gania

Michael J. Gania

Male
Health :

PostSubject: Re: The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael)   The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 1:58 pm

He laughed. "Well I would imagine so"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael)   The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Gania Mansion (Christabelle and Michael)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next